Home

Tbclassic Reddit

Guys only want one thing and it's disgusting! - reddi

To counter this, every Horde guild that had completed their grind gathered together to zerg the boss down. When all 200 Horde rushed into them, our future Scarab Lord DC'd instantly. Sulfuras Alliance mass reported him to the extent that he was automatically banned and received a 7 day ban just as the boss was pulled 4,403 votes and 277 comments so far on Reddit 1,684 votes and 123 comments so far on Reddit

447k members in the classicwow community. A community for World of Warcraft: Classic fans TBC Classic Best in Slot (BiS) Lists and Guides · WOWTBC.GG. WOWTBC.GG. WOWTBC.GG is not affiliated with or endorsed by Activision Blizzard, Inc. WOWTBC.GG is a collection of hand-crafted BiS Lists, Class Rankings, and Guides for World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade PvP Guide. Class & Spec. subtlety rogue. This guide was created in collaboration with Mir, one of the top Rogues in TBC Classic. You can catch them live at twitch.tv/mirlolxd. BiS Gear. Talent Builds. Pre Match. Diminishing Returns 9 posts published by Edwin on September 16, 201

Friends coming from different countries for a LAN - reddi

printer friendly Classic Map : classicwow - reddi

1. Bordeaux, France. Feb 19, 2021. #1. The fun kicks off with the Opening Ceremony at 2 p.m. PST on Friday. The famous annual event organized by Blizzard, the BlizzCon, will take place entirely online. Spread over two days, the conference will at first take a look at the future of its licenses such as World of Warcraft, Hearthstone or Diablo
  2. If TBClassic is any indication, no, anyone who is actually trying is unlikely to die to open world baseline monsters. >> Anonymous 06/17/21(Thu)07:58:26 No. 560219702. Anonymous 06/17/21(Thu)07:58:26 No. 560219702 >>560219594 And there is 0 reason to do outside world content because 96 different ways of leveling is more efficient >>
  3. Prat-3.0 is a chat enhancement addon for world of warcraft 3.0. It is made up of 30+ smaller modules which each provide additional functionality, and can be enabled or disabled individually. In game, type /prat for a menu. Or use the icon on one of the many data broker hosts

Classic - Wow - Doomin : classicwow - reddit

1. While Paladins are not exceptionally fast levels, they do offer a steady leveling pace combined with a free mount at Level 40 for a consistent, albeit slow experience. As a Paladin, you are going to want to level as Retribution for the damage since Holy and Protection just do not offer the same level of consistent damage that retribution will.While slow, Paladins do have self-healing, powerful.
  2. 1,189. 1,400. Land of the OKC Thunder. Feb 24, 2020. #901. Good night of wow last night. In a single BRD run I was able to get the warstrife leggings, naglering, and finished the quest to get the shadowforge key, which I forgot I even had. Then to top it off, even though the group was tired and not gonna go all the way to the princess, they.
  3. If you check the player population for classic, it was about 53-47 horde, now its 60-40. Thousands of people are re-rolling horde for pvp racials. So yeah, it is worse. I don't have to tell myself anything, the wow forums and reddit speak for themselves. I don't actively want the game to be bad, I want people to enjoy themselves

TBC Classic Best in Slot (BiS) Lists and Guides · WOWTBC

Revenant. Code: 3/4/2019 - Revision 5.2 - Fixed issue with the bot pausing when the quest is able to be turned in. MAC_Cetera R10.2 Virus Scan 1. MAC_Cetera R10.2 Virus Scan 2. MAC_Revenant R5.2 Virus Scan 1. MAC_Revenant R5.2 Virus Scan 2. Windows_Cetera R10.2 Virus Scan 1. Windows_Cetera R10.2 Virus Scan 2 I am currently looking for a list of wanted features and improvements. If you have anything, send me a PM. :) I've fixed some bugs in this release, but there are some suggestions that I haven't had time to implement. So this is it. Do whatever you want with the source code, and keep in mind that I would very much appreciate it if you give me credit reddit metrics is a tool for tracking statistics of 3,007,180 subreddits (2815 created yesterday) and discovering the fastest growing communities on reddit.We're not affiliated with reddit inc

The opening ceremony that will include a look at some of the new game content currently in development. After that, the event will split into six different, themed channels for roughly three hours of deeper dives into specific games. Day two will pick up at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET, again with multiple channels, which will include Q&A sessions and. You guys are literally starting to get cute cut it out srsly. Starting to feel bad for you. Just report me and go on with your lives. Sheesh feel like im in some Retirement club and being taught in the great lessons of life. That thread derailed long ago and im proud i was part of that derail. Don't worry, another 30 threads will pop out in no time Not sure if this has been posted already, so I'm just posting the bots I used and currently am in getting Void Highlord. I've used it for a few weeks and have already got 80% of it done (Void Crystal A and B, and 9 roentgenium of nulgath). I usually use it for 1-3 hours a day, which shows how effective this is. I've heard people telling me it's taken them 7 months to get Void Highlord

TBC Classic Subtlety Rogue PvP Guide · WOWTBC

reddit: the front page of the internet. A subreddit devoted to the field of Future(s) Studies and evidence-based speculation about the development of humanity, technology, and civilization

September 16, 2015 - BitCoin News On Ai