Home

Katara hurts Zuko fanfiction

Katara suddenly felt like she'd just been run over by Ba Sing Se's train. For the first time in her life she realized that she- and all the other members of the gaang and their friends- probably hurt Zuko. Physically hurt him Road to Redemption. An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanfic by Quill N. Inque. I do not own Avatar. Chapter 3: Wounds Old and New. Aang and his wounded teacher staggered inside the Temple, with Katara hot on their heels. Toph's sightless eyes widened as she sensed Zuko's injury, and even Haru had to turn away from the grisly sight Crippled Anger. Anger is the most impotent of passions. It effects nothing it goes about, and hurts the one who is possessed by it more than the one against whom it is directed. The early morning sunlight crawled across the floor and onto Katara's small bed, signaling the start of a new day

A community for all sorts of fics centering around our favourite Fire Nation prince getting physically hurt in some way. All pairings and ratings welcome. AU/crossovers also welcome. In fact, every fic is welcome as long as Zuko gets hurt PHYSICALLY in the fic. For oneshots, the Zuko-in-pain part should be 300 words or more Zuko awkwardly asked as he attempted to move the conversation in another direction, hoping that Katara wouldn't hurt him for making her upset. It was horrible , she grimaced as flashes of various scenes flashed through her mind Hurt Zuko (Avatar) Summary. The aftermath of Sozin's Comet leaves the group tired and worn from the battle. Zuko, thanks to Katara's healing, is slowly recovering from the Agni Kai and preparing for the daunting task of become the Fire Lord. This story shows how the friendship between Sokka and Zuko slowly becomes something more Hurt his uncle whilst he is down, just like Azula! LEAVE! he screamed, sending a wave of fire towards them with the swipe of an arm. The girl jumped back out of the way, the Avatar pulled her further away whilst blowing out the fire. Zuko hugged his uncle, trying to shield him from further injury Author's Note: This is my first try at avatar fanfiction so I hope to do justice to the fic. I hope you enjoy it. Now the characters may seem different, but bear with me. This is an AU fic so things will be different, including their ages. Aang: 18. Katara: 18. Toph: 17. Sokka: 20. Zuko: 20. Azula: 1

Fever, an avatar: last airbender fanfic FanFictio

1. The road ahead of us is challenging, a hundred years of fighting has left the world scarred, and divided. But with the Avatar's help, Zuko turned to face Aang, a subtle mixture of pride and sympathy gracing his regal features, we can get it back on the right path. And begin a new era of love and peace
  2. Sokka catches Zuko and Katara in a compromising position. Avatar: Last Airbender, T, English, Humor & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 681, follows: 86, Jul 31, 2011, Katara, Zuko. 6 Destiny by Amber Annabeth Blue Darling, my destiny wasn't to fall in love. It was to save the world. And that is exactly what I did
  3. Katara and Zuko (Avatar) are Parents; Summary. After returning from the seeing the Ember Island Players' latest production chronicling the Gaang's adventures, Katara and Zuko find themselves bonding and having an honest conversation alone by a beachside campfire, discovering something truly beautiful in the process

The man stormed off, Zuko about to go chasing after him. I grabbed the tail of his shirt, though, stopping him. He came to a halt, sighing. +. Sorry you got in the crossfire, Katara. Zuko said, turning to put a hand on my cheek. 2. His touch is so warm. . . I thought, but didn't say, for obvious reasons. 19 Zuko has chronic pain; Mental Illnesses; Eating Disorders; Summary. Fact #1: It's been a year, but Zuko's life is still in boxes. In the span of a year, everything has changed. Zuko's father will never hurt him again, but that doesn't mean that all the trauma and shame just disappear Zhao escapes, taking Sokka and a few other Water Tribe men as prisoners. Knowing Sokka is traveling with the Avatar he gets sent to Zhao's special prison camp that is hidden near the Earth Kingdom colonies. Sokka gets a taste of the real war, not the war that he thinks he knows from traveling with the Avatar #50 shades of honor #zutara #zutara fanfiction #zutara smut #zutara smutfic #atla #avatar the last airbender #zuko #katara #fanfiction #fanfic #lok #legend of korra Without warning Katara grasped Zuko's shirt with her hands, and pulling him towards her with a brisk motion, *ZUKO LS* Istari was born and raised in the Fire Nation Katara X Zuko SMUT Fanfiction. After Katara saves Zuko's sad ass, she gets injured. Zuko helps clean her up, and things get spicy in the bathroom☺️ lots of smut #anotherrandomtag #katara #kataraxzuko #lol #zuko #zutar

Road to Redemption Chapter 3, an avatar: last - FanFictio

Kataang or Zutara 2 Results by ShadowKira on DeviantArt

A Zuko and Katara Love Story Valerie Rose. No one really writes love stories for them so I'd thought I'd make one! Fanfiction Romance Zuko Katara Love Avatar Airbender Sokka Aang Suki Toph. Chapter 1:Katara. Katara was doing her chores in the camp, the time was 8 o'clock and night had come early. you and me both know that. It hurt when. Zutara- Fire, Water, Steam Veronica Cienfuegos tarafından. 165K 6K 49. All kids gotta go to school. Katara and her friends just happen to go to the most hard-to-get-into fighting academy in the nation FanFiction was created to keep Zuko and Katara trapped in an endless streamline of stories created by all the wonderful Zutara fans out there! Fanfiction folders were out of date and most hadn't been updated in over a year. I'm in pain. Zuko retorted. These things tend to happen when people are in pain Title: A Universe of Beaches Fandom: Avatar: The Last Airbender Author: Mira_Jade Genre: General (lil' bit of everything) Rating: PG Time Frame: Canon though post-Canon AU Characters: Zuko/Katara, Ensemble Cast Summary: Theirs was a tale as old as time, that of the sun and moon; fire and water; yin and yang; push and pull.In a world rediscovering its balance after a hundred years of war, two.

Join us at Zuko-Katara! From February 21, 2005 - July 19, 2008; Avatar has touched our lives in many ways: through friendship, adventure, trust and love. The chase was on for the Waterbending scroll and finding the Avatar - Aang but Zuko wouldn't give up. Katara, who was bested by Aang with something as simple as the water-whip, decided to. Water. Earth. Fire. Air. You know the drill. Avatar, balance, fire nation attacking, blah, blah, blah. I'm Percy Jackson, one of the last Waterbenders of my tribe. Me and my friends just happen to find the avatar chilling in an ice cube and the next thing I know I'm on a crazy adventure

Crippled Anger Chapter 1, an avatar: last airbender fanfic

1. e
  2. A Candle to a Dragon by @achievement-bender (WIP) (Gen) Non-bender Zuko AU. Wow, what a ride with a bookish, sweet, heartbroken Zuko, training with Piandao as he's trying to figure out who he is without bending in a family of prodigies. Heartlines by @kuchee (WIP) Zuko loves Katara. Katara loves Zuko
  3. Fanfiction After Katara saves Zuko's sad ass, she gets injured. R/R please Zuko, when finally deciding to follow his heart and help the avatar, realizes to prove himself to the Avatar he must save Katara and return her to them. After all, their dysfunctional sibling relationship is the consequence of Ozai's abuse

The Hurt Zuko Club FanFictio

Fanfic: Mutual Discomfort, Avatar: Last Airbender FanFictio

1. Enslaved is an Alternate Universe Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfic by Sharkflip. Sharkflip takes the somewhat common trope within the fandom of Katara being kidnapped and enslaved in the Fire Nation and inverts it, with Zuko being captured and enslaved to Katara. A poignant character drama, the fic eschews much of the fanon characterization of.
  2. 11 Hurt: Kuvira and Baatar Jr. In the final leg of The Legend of Korra, Kuvira is the main antagonist. Once a proud, ambitious warrior trying to do her best by her nation, she eventually becomes a power-hungry warmonger. Even worse, her main target is Avatar Korra
  3. Additional Tags: Canon Compliant, Semi Timeline-Compliant, Slow Burn, Slow Burn Katara/Zuko (Avatar), Canon Rewrite, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Falling In Love, Enemies to Friends to Lovers, capture fic, Mutual Pining, Pining, Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Emotional Baggage, Zuko is an Awkward Turtleduck, Fluff and Angst.

RELATED: Avatar: 5 Reasons Why Prince Zuko & Katara Would Make Sense As a Couple ( & 5 Why They Don't) He actually listened to what she was saying when she was yelling at him. He figured out the real cause behind her pain which he later helped her with. Zuko dealt with her in a mature fashion, something that Aang often lacked 1. Zuko respects Katara as a bender, even if she is a girl. Nickelodeon. When Katara and Zuko battle at the Spirit Oasis, he discovers she's a much stronger bender now. Unlike Master Pakku who. Foregone Conclusion: One for each story.. Stalking Zuko: Katara will forgive Zuko and Zuko will gain Katara's trust. Not Stalking Zuko: The Gaang will win the war. Not Stalking Firelord Zuko: Zuko will be crowned Fire Lord and the Gaang will go back to Ba Sing Se. Jet's Troubling Obsession: Jet will captured by the Dai Li and brainwashed. Foreign Queasine: Stewed sea prunes disgust Zuko, Haru. zuko is consistently held accountable for the harm he does in the show. he isn't allowed to just hide behind his age or being traumatized like a.ang is, when zuko does harm, he has to face the consequences of those actions & he does. alongside that, zutara can't just happen because the writers said so because there is such a history with. Characters: Zuko (Avatar), Katara (Avatar), Jin (Avatar), Iroh (Avatar) Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Book 2 au, Enemies to Lovers, Hurt/Comfort, Hurt Zuko (Avatar), OCs you will hate, SO MUCH BANTER. Summary: Katara finds a familiar face after wandering into a tea shop in the Lower Ring

Hurt Zuko (Avatar) - Works Archive of Our Ow

Also, they never really did anything with the actual Order of the White Lotus in Korra - in fact the leaders are shown only once in the very first episode without being named or focused on, so the purpose of those characters in comparison to Toph, Katara, and Zuko is a little redundant Switched Powers: An ATLA Fanfic, Chapter 1. Aang rushed back to the Fire Nation palace, excitement burning in his veins, as Toph and Sokka hurried behind him. He couldn't believe he'd managed to defeat Ozai, and not by killing him as everyone had insisted, but by bending his powers themselves

Zuko and Azula by OrangeBlueCream on DeviantArt

Katara Centric Atla Avatar The Last Airbender Kataang But Like Mild Canon Compliant Missing Scenes Hurt Comfort Angst Grief. What if. Katara's voice was barely above a whisper, and she forcibly swallowed the lump in her throat. Her mother's face floated before her, ash falling from the corners of her eyes Embers can be divided into twelve major story arcs:. The Walking The Earth Kingdom Arc: After the confrontation in Theft Absolute, Iroh talks Zuko into wandering the Earth Kingdom posing as a healer.Along the way they fight a plague spirit, acquire a team pet in the form of a cranky, attack-happy ostrich-horse, and Zuko learns how to fake waterbending with very hot water Katara straightened and put her hands on her hips, looking cross at him. There's never a perfect time for things, Zuko. If not now, then when? I'd prefer never, Zuko thought. But of course, he couldn't say as much. Katara had come all this way to live in the Fire Nation with him

Fanfiction Recommendations List. ↪ Stormbenders - Rated T - Complete - S3 AU from FBM. Deep in the Fire Nation jungle, the Gaang meets a group of rogue water ninja who send Zuko and Katara on a mission to retrieve Ozai's secret battle plans. All the places I hurt you before, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to oh i am always down to rec fics! let's see. idk how commonly known this one is, but i have to start with right on the target, wide of the mark by @zukosadragon-ace bc it's literally one of my top zukka fics ever (complete, ~106k words) also by ellen is never shall we die which is a pirates of the caribbean au but you don't need to have watched the movies to understand (i haven't. Jun 16, 2019 - Read chapter 35 from the story When Water And Fire Collided (Zutara Fanfic) by Iraiza_Mohika (Elyza Mojica) with 3,276 reads. avatar, fanfic, toph. Kataras POV..

Another Brother is an AU For Want of a Nail Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfic by Avocado Love. It's centered around an amnesic Zuko being adopted by Hakoda several years before the start of canon. The first arc, described by the author as his 'Book One: Water', focuses on Zuko's life growing up as the odd one out in the Water Tribe Fanfic /. Cheating At Pai Sho. An Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfiction by Muffinlance. Found here. In Canon, Aang revealed himself to be the Avatar, went on Zuko's ship and escaped soon after. Here, Aang doesn't escape and claims that he lied about being the Avatar to get the Fire Nation to leave the Southern Water Tribe alone katara holding onto her hope hurts more than the alternative, caring as much as she does, for her culture and the people she helps along the way and for first and foremost herself (something that sokka infamously does not do, nor aang in this episode specifically, by supressing his own emotions in the manner in which he does), it does hurt. but. Zutara Week 2010 Pain 3 of 5. Saved by DeviantArt. 15. Katara Y Zuko Avatar Zuko Avatar Cartoon Cartoon Tv Avatar Picture Avatar The Last Airbender Art Korrasami Howls Moving Castle Legend Of Korra

Katara then ran over to Zuko and healed the burn on his chest. Katara and her family were at the ceremony where Zuko became the new Fire Lord. At the end of the ceremony, Aang and Katara kissed Avatar: The Last Airbender is a treasured animation with a dedicated fanbase that loved following the journey of Aang, Katara, Sokka, and the rest of Team Avatar. Their adventure across the four elemental nations has inspired and fascinated fans across the world. Spawning several comics, a sequel series, and a questionable live-action movie, the series is a staple of animated television

Fanfic: Scars Ch 1, Avatar: Last Airbender FanFictio

1. When it became obvious that Azula couldn't defeat Zuko in their Agni Kai, she became desparate and wished to hurt him by attacking Katara instead. In a dramatic turn, Zuko threw himself in front of Katara and saved her life. This is a big Zutara scene that shippers love to look to, particularly because it's a classical romance trope. 13 Aang.
  2. Katara is one of the two deuteragonists (alongside Zuko) of the Nickelodeon series Avatar: The Last Airbender, serving as the deuteragonist of the first two seasons and the tritagonist of the third season.She is also one of the supporting characters in The Legend of Korra.. She is a young female Waterbender, born and raised in the Southern Water Tribe by her grandmother, Kanna, alongside her.
  3. Zuko and Katara as their alter egos B') • Millions of unique designs by independent artists. Find your thing. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures

Zuko offered to help Katara find the man who killed her mother, much to the young waterbender's surprise. A furious Katara took up the offer. When they asked Aang if they could borrow Appa, Aang jokingly asked whether it was Katara's turn to take a field trip with Zuko. When Katara confirmed this, Aang asked as to what was happening Jun 9, 2012 - Zutara Week Mural by Kuro-Akumako.deviantart.co

Fanfic: An Avatar's Reward Ch 1, Avatar: Last Airbender

Jan 8, 2020 - Firebenders really don't freeze, but I very wanted to draw Zuko wrapped in a scarf Freezing day. Jan 8, 2020 - Firebenders really don't freeze, but I very wanted to draw Zuko wrapped in a scarf Freezing day. Avatar Zuko Avatar Airbender Katara Y Zuko Avatar Funny Team Avatar Wolf Time Prince Zuko The Last Avatar Water Tribe Katara is a character in Avatar: The Last Airbender. The character, created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, was voiced by Mae Whitman and was portrayed by Nicola Peltz in the live-action film adaptation. Katara is a waterbender from the South Pole's Water Tribe, a race of people who can control and manipulate water. Katara earns the title of Master Waterbender from Master Paku. In one of the most anticipated battles of the series, Zuko and Azula finally go head to head in the Agni Kai to end all Agni Kai. Now, watch this infamous s..

Fanfic: Of Failure, Honor, and Aang's Heart Ch 1, Avatar

1. While browsing some of the Fanfics I saw on Avatar, I came across several which I thought really stood out. WRITING IN WATER: The Waterbender's Scroll-- This fanfic, in my opinion, is terrific.It does an excellent job of retelling the show from Katara's point of view so that we can see what she is thinking regarding Aang
  2. Fanfiction. This is a fanfiction set after Ember Island Players. This is my own interpretation of what might have happened between Katara and Aang following their discussion. The story is in two parts. The first half will be after The Ember Island show, and the second half will be after the final scene. Here's the story ideas
  3. Katara is passionate about many things, but when it comes to Aang, even she doesn't know her own heart. A series of missing scenes that follow Katara's relationship with Aang after their kiss during the invasion. Katara's POV. Aang/Katara. Chapter 9: Katara wrestles with the fears that keep her from being together with Aang
  4. Work in Progress: The Promise. Fanfiction. This is a fanfiction set after Ember Island Players. This is my own interpretation of what might have happened between Katara and Aang following their discussion. The story is in two parts. The first half will be after The Ember Island show, and the second half will be after the final scene. Here's.
  5. Zuko was not moving and could be dead. That was a heavy weight to carry. (Katara witnesses Zuko's fall to Azula's lightning) Pulse by isnt_it_pretty. Summary: Everybody is faced with decisions that can change their life. For Zuko, it was a crumpled suicide note, a bottle of pills, and a call to 911
  6. But, Katara's self-righteousness would easily have allowed her to grant Zuko forgiveness for his treatment of her-and that would have led to (as she grew up and confronted her emotions, and learned more about other people) real forgiveness and understanding of why Zuko did what he did. In turn, receiving loving forgiveness from.
  7. 1. it erases the forgiveness that katara has given to zuko for the personal harm he did to her. that's what their entire arc in book 3 was about, katara & zuko finally lancing that boil of hurt & trauma between them that came from zuko's betrayal in the book 2 finale. when zuko not only helped her in the southern raiders episode, but.

says Katara.Why thank you Katara. says fire lord Zuko as he walks in.Hehe no problem oh great fire lord. says Katara as she bows before Zuko making him smile.Get up Katara you are a friend no need to bow to a friend. says Zuko as he holds out his hand making Katara take it as he pulls her up Meanwhile, Zuko was the only one actually asking Katara what she wanted to do instead of telling her what she should want to do. He just told her that her feelings were totally valid and she was allowed to feel and to hurt, while everyone else was telling katara to be strong and happy and motherly Katara hurts aang fanfiction Katara hurts aang fanfiction Zutarians act like Katara's romance with Aang is to the detriment of her character but somehow one with Zuko wouldn't just put her in nurturing position for an older man. I am not for Kataang but I don't think any of the show's characters would NOT put Katara in the position of a nurturer and giver

Absolutely. There was a lot more to their relationship that people don't take into account. Let me break this down for you: 1. The Mothers- 2. 1. The loss of their mothers thing is deeper than you think - having in-common childhood situations brin.. Zuko looked away, not meeting his wife's gaze. She knows. He then glanced at Aang out of the corner of his eye. Wondering if the Avatar, Mr. Optimist, Always-Sees-The-Positive Aang, knew. If he knew that Zuko and Katara had found comfort with each other. I'm just going to miss her so much. Katara was leaning into Zuko's embrace

Opposites Attract:ZukoXKatara FanFictio

Despite Katara ending up married to Aang in the sequel series Legend Of Korra, there are still plenty of fans who believe she and Zuko should have had their chance.This line is the moment a lot of those shippers were born. When Katara is faced with a crew of pirates coming after her for stealing from them, Zuko sneaks up behind her to announce, I'll save you from the pirates.. Zuko/Katara, or Zutara, is a popular het pairing in the Avatar: The Last Airbender fandom.The pairing gained popularity early on, and maintained a strong following throughout the show's three season run. Canon. Early evidence for the ship was based primarily on the episode 1x09 The Waterbending Scroll The moon is bright, the wind is quiet, The tree leaves hang over the window. zuko began to stop moving his breaths becoming slower, the girl could see him relaxing she began to brush the hair out of his face as she continued to sleep. Little one, close your eyes, Sleep, sleep, dreaming sweet dreams the dynamic/archetypes. the dynamic between sokka and zuko is generally that zuko is the fragile and highly targeted firelord in distress, and sokka is the strong, dependable warrior who protects him. this is racist on two fronts. sokka is a dark skinned moc. many darkskinned people, especially men, are stereotyped as strong, warriorlike. Zutara Fanfiction. [Zutara] Breaking through the Surface* PART 1 Breaking through the Surface takes place in The Southern Raiders. Katara shook her head to get rid of the confusion. She still couldn't believe what Zuko had suggested. All her anger, pain and sadness had built up inside her

The practical reason: Lightning doesn't move in a straight line. Instead of hitting Ozai, it hits the stairs at the foot of his throne and the blast from it knocks him off his feet. The main reason the lighting didn't hurt Ozai was because it was. It's complicated. Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino might have come up with the idea of Avatar: The Last Airbender but it was clearly a group project with many contributors so I think the situation was that some writers did while some wr.. Zuko and Azula often wore royal robes while in the Fire Nation Royal Palace.. Azula is Zuko's younger sister by two years. While siblings, she seemed to take great pleasure in the punishment inflicted on her brother. Zuko expressed resentment toward her, as she was a firebending prodigy and the favored sibling. Following the failed Siege of the North, Fire Lord Ozai tasked Azula with capturing.

all mah babies | Tumblr

a tale of two sisters :: an azula, zuko, and katara meta. There is no doubt that Zuko, Azula, and Katara, are three of the most complex characters in the whole series. All are informed by fierce dualities the way Sokka, Toph, and Aang in particular are. Katara is both the rage and gentleness of water, Zuko the concepts of shame and honour. Katara rejects Haru, Jet, Zuko, and Aang in favor of going out with the Blue Spirit, who also happens to be Zuko's alter ego. Zuko's voice actor, Dante Basco, is a Zutara shipper and is often treated as the Captain of the ship. At Nebraskacon 2013, Basco said that Zuko and Katara were soulmates. He also sells Zutara merchandise Her eyes welled with tears from the pain. She watched Sokka's face as he carried her inside to her room and laid her on the bed. Katara came in soon after, water floating around her hands. This might hurt a bit, Katara said softly and (Y/N) nodded as she began healing. Zuko watched from the door frame as Katara healed (Y/N). He felt. Zuko collapsed on the floor as soon as he was inside and you helped him lean against the side of the cave. He was shaking and still crying so you wrapped your arms around him again. Zuko leant into you and you patted his back trying to soothe him. Finally Zuko stopped crying but he didn't move away from you #Zutara #Zuko #Katara #Avatar the Last Airbender delicateflowers-of-the-past : Close-ups of Grand Duchesses Olga, Tatiana, Maria and Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia , from a group portrait taken in 1916

I fucking love you. Just call me ssreeder or sreedy, doesn't matter both names are made-up. Fuck it, you can make up a name for me and I'll answer to it. I just like ya that much. There was a MOMENT. where I thought you convinced me to open up chapter 20 of IWOK and start typing & then I posted tree-comfort chapter and I just was RIGHT BACK INTO LIAB. Katara, Yon Rha, and Kya.. Katara's mother, Kya, was an extremely important figure in her life, with her death having a traumatic impact on both Katara and Sokka. Kya was killed during a Fire Nation raid on their village when Katara was young. It was revealed that Kya sacrificed herself to save Katara's life when the Fire Nation came to the Southern Water Tribe, seeking to kill the last. Fanfic: Zuko's Cold Dream, Avatar: Last Airbender FanFiction. M.fanfiction.net DA: 16 PA: 30 MOZ Rank: 49. It is set at Ember Island on the night Zuko and Katara stopped to rest on their way back from finding her mother's murderer; This is his lovely dream that Katara awoke t Only as a friend, the thing that Zuko and Katara are in love is total fanfiction, Zuko loves Mai and Katara loves Aang. Aang would be extremely hurt, because he trusts Zuko and Katara, and he. Prince Zuko (祖寇, Zǔ Kòu) is a fictional character in Nickelodeon's animated television series Avatar: The Last Airbender.Created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, the character is voiced by Dante Basco in Avatar: The Last Airbender, Bruce Davison in The Legend of Korra, and portrayed by Dev Patel in M. Night Shyamalan's 2010 film The Last Airbender

Zuko was supposed to be Katara's lover but the show's creators changed it to Aang - In the beginning of the series Katara does not like zuko because he is attacking team avatar all the time. In. Katara is one of two people known to have trained two different Avatars, the other being Toph Beifong . Katara is also the second known person who trained alongside an Avatar and later taught their successor, the first of which being Gyatso. Katara is the only known waterbender to have taught more than one Avatar In Books 1 and 2, Zuko has an obvious disdain for Katara, meaning he doesn't like her at all. In Book 3, after Zuko joins the gang he is nice to Katara. However, this doesn't prove that he likes her An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Work

Katara/Zuko (Avatar) - Works Archive of Our Ow

Hurt Bumi Katara 13 Iroh 11 Azula 11 Zuko 11 Zhao 10 Bumi 6 Suki 12 Ty lee 5 Mai 10 Sokka 15 Cabbage Merchant 9 Haru 3 Toph 16 Yue 9 Meng 16 Jet 8 Jun 10 Combustion man 1 Foamy 10. Kiara Firebender Posts: 4668 Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:20 pm Faction: Water Tribe. Top. Hurt, hurt & heal. Avatar Style Hurt and Heal: Avatar Style! This area is for games and jokes, both Avatar and non-Avatar related. Zuko - 18 Katara - 9 Sokka - 15 Uncle Iroh - 13 Toph - 18 Yue - 11 Appa - 9 Momo - 0. Last edited by forcestealer on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total hurt appa heal toph Zuko- 25 Katara-11 Sokka -15 Uncle Iroh -16 Toph -25 Appa-6 Momo-10. forcestealer Novice Firebender Posts: 3169 Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:03 p Hurt, hurt & heal. Avatar Style. by weelildragon » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:27 pm . heal Toph hurt Zuko hurt Ty Lee Aang 9 Katara 11 Iroh 10 Azula 10 Zuko 8 Zhao 11 Ozai 9 Bumi 9 Suki 11 Ty lee 6 Mai 10 Sokka 11 Momo 8 Appa 7 Cabbage Merchant 10 Haru 10 Toph 10 Yue 10 Earth King 8 Long Feng 7 Meng 10 Jet 1

Katara X Zuko SMUT - Part 1 - Wattpa

Hurt, hurt & heal. Avatar Style. by Kiara » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:56 pm . Heal Sokka Hurt Long Feng Hurt Earth King Aang 2 Katara 12 Iroh 10 Azula 10 Zuko 10 Zhao 11 Ozai 6 Bumi 6 Suki 12 Ty lee 5 Mai 10 Sokka 13 Momo 7 Cabbage Merchant 9 Haru 9 Toph 15 Yue 9 Earth King 4 Long Feng 1 Meng 11 Jet 11 Jun 1